Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For FREEEEEEEEEEE!


Whenever I write about something free lately I think of the movie Bedtime Stories where they get things for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I guess you have to be there. Here is a picture of the freebies I have received either in the mail or after coupons the last few weeks.

Womans Day magazine
Conde Nast Traveler
Total Cereal
Campbells Tomato Seeds
Gilette Shampoo
Emergen-C
Gain
Dry Idea Deodorant
Good Nights Pullups (my friend gave me her sample)
KFC Meal

I also got a granola bar sample which my son promptly ate and a small subzero ice cream from the local magazine which I promptly ate. What have YOU got for free lately?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a 2 year subscription to ALL YOU magazine. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment