Monday, May 11, 2009

FRUGAL Household Cleaners


I am mixing up some household cleaners right now and thought I would share with my awesome readers.

All-Purpose Cleaner

2T vinegar

1 t Borax

Hot water

a few drops of a mild dish detergent

10 drops of essential oil, optional

In a 16 oz. spray bottle put vinegar, borax and hot water. Swish around until borax has dissolved. Add the drops of dish detergent and fill the rest of the bottle with water. Add the essential oil. (I love citrus scents)



Homemade Window Cleaner

This one can be made right in your spray bottle.

½ t mild dish detergent

3T vinegar

2 cups water

Put all these ingredients into a spray bottle. Shake this up some and use it just like the commercial variety.



Homemade Window Cleaner #2

3T Ammonia

1T vinegar

Put in spray bottle and fill the rest of the way up with water.

I got these from thefamilyhomestead.com and they save a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment