Friday, April 10, 2009

Beginner Tips and Tricks

I have added sponsor links to my blog and while they are great, the only links I am reasonably sure are legit are the ones I have linked in my posts. I am sure there are some other great offers out there but please read the fine print on anything you do.

Also, remember to establish a new email account if you are going to be signing up for a lot of offers. I love gmail for this purpose. It has a great spam filter and is super easy and intuitive.

When asked for personal info, I always give my name and address. (have to get the sample somehow) I have a "internet" phone number I use (more on that later) and while I usually give a birthdate close to my own for the companies purposes, I don't usually add the exact date. I haven't had any trouble with privacy and I am really careful what I sign up for but it's great to be aware.

Also, it's great to see a lot of hits on this site for being live for just a few days. Please spread the word and sign up for a feed on your blog reader. I appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment