Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome friends!

I am very happy to see more and more people visiting my site every day. I think couponing and bargain hunting are more popular than ever.

Here are a few hints and tips to remember when you are beginning this crazy world of couponing and freebie hunting!

I love to pass on these freebies that I find but they don't originate with me, nor am I responsible for their content. I just like to share!

When signing up for these deals, please be careful the information you share. I am careful what information I give out and to whom I give it out to.

I have a free account at ringcentral.com which is a voicemail account that gives me a legitimate local phone number. I often use this number when signing up for things. It's legit, just not my home number.

Many people use roboform.com or google to easily input your information into any sign up page or registration page. It saves a lot of time.

I try to be honest but I don't always use my exact birthday and I am really careful that I have heard of the company or been recommended to it by a well respected source.

Some people use a PO Box number for freebies.

I haven't had any problems (that I know of) but it's like anything with the internet. Be careful! :)

I only sign up for freebies from legitimate companies that are usually well known and I never enter my credit card number for an offer nor do I do any offer that requires me to sign up for other promotions (like book clubs) in order to get a freebie.

Another hint or warning is to not copy any coupon, printable or otherwise. I think it's a common mistake with new couponers. I will add to this list periodically.

Please post any questions or hints and tips you have. I would love to hear them! And if you like what you see, tell your friends, follow me on Twitter, sign up for my feeds, or link my blog to yours. Thanks a bunch. Happy freebie hunting!

I am happy to have Google Ads on my site but please remember they are ads and not necessarily freebies like I post. If in doubt, just stick to the content I post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla! You're awesome, just thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete