Thursday, April 16, 2009

REDBOOK Magazine Sub. .89!


BARNES AND NOBLE has a 1 year subscription to Redbook magazine for 99 cents! I received a 2 month free sub and it had some nice coupons in it.

Use one of these codes for an extra 10% off making it a big .89!
X8N4C7E
T9J9B3Y

Good Housekeeping magazine
is available for 2.99 a year. (2.67 with code)I think this would make a great gift for someone and they wouldn't even know you are so very frugal! :)



Some other good deals are-
Seventeen $3
Esquire $3
Harper's Bazaar $3
Marie Claire $3
Teen Vogue $3

3 comments:

  1. I was really excited about getting these magazines so cheap - but B&N won't accept P.O. Boxes :( That is the only way I get my mail. Do you know any way around that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited to get these magazines so cheap - but B&N won't allow P.O. Boxes :( This is the only way I get my mail. Do you know any way around this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J,
    I wish I had a good idea. Where do you get UPS packages delivered to? Does Carissa get her mail at her physical addy? Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete